Water4GasPro - Review Guide

Home Made Hydrogen Generator
Petrol prices are higher than ever and aren’t expected to go down any time soon. Are you powerless to do anything about it?

The answer is NO! You can take matters into your own hands, by turning your car into a WATER CAR!

Before I start explaining how it all works, lets first talk about what cars this will work on! And the answer is ALL CARS!

While it may be unbelievable to some, the technology now exists to convert any car to a water-burning vehicle. Water is supplemental to petrol and diesel fuel, which makes it VERY EASY to extract energy from water and run your car on it. And as a fuel, water is far more efficient than the regular petrol you normally put in your car. With regular petrol you normally use, your cars engine only uses 20% of the energy stored in that expensive fuel. The other 80% is wasted into heat, pollution (unburned fuel!) and vibration.

You may be wondering on what benefits I might have using water as an alternative fuel?

   * Double your mileage and save money!
   * Save the planet and stop burning fossil fuels! Turn your car into something ECO FRIENDLY!
   * Reduce carbon emissions
   * Reduce your engine temperature
   * In some cases, get better engine performance
Frequently Asked Questions: Water For Fuel Kits

Here are a few questions that have been asked before.

Does it really work and how it work?
Most of our researched kit comes with step by step guide on how to convert your car to use water as fuel.

Is converting my car to work on 'water fuel' safe?
YES, 100% tested and proven!

How much it will cost to convert my car?
Is this LEGAL?
Will This work on any car?
YES , any TRUCK too! Including cars running diesel!

Custom Search
Download for free all  documents/systems
You have to build your own system
- Click Here
Tips for those drivers who just want to save fuel just by the folowing:

Drive Efficiently:

Accelerate and brake smoothly to avoid wasting fuel.
Use cruise control on highways to maintain a consistent speed.
Avoid idling for long periods; turn off your engine if you're stopped for more than a minute.
Maintain Your Vehicle:

Keep your car well-maintained with regular oil changes, air filter replacements, and proper tire inflation.
Make sure your engine is tuned up and that your car is running efficiently.
Reduce Weight and Drag:

Remove unnecessary items from your car to reduce weight.
Close windows and use air conditioning sparingly, as open windows and A/C can increase drag.
Plan Your Trips:

Combine errands into one trip to reduce the number of cold starts.
Use apps or GPS to find the shortest and most fuel-efficient routes.
Choose the Right Fuel:

Use the recommended octane level for your vehicle; higher octane isn't always better.
Consider using a fuel with cleaning additives to keep your engine clean.
Use Public Transportation or Carpool:

Consider carpooling or using public transportation when possible to reduce the number of vehicles on the road.
Hybrid or Electric Vehicles:

If feasible, consider a hybrid or electric vehicle, as they are typically more fuel-efficient.
Avoid Rush Hour:

Try to avoid driving during heavy traffic hours, as stop-and-go traffic consumes more fuel.
Properly Inflate Tires:

Check your tire pressure regularly and maintain the recommended levels; under-inflated tires can reduce fuel efficiency.
Eco-Driving Training:

Some driving schools offer eco-driving courses that teach fuel-efficient driving techniques.
Ride a Bike or Walk:

For short trips, consider cycling or walking, which is not only fuel-saving but also healthy.
Car Maintenance:

Replace the air filter, spark plugs, and fuel filters as recommended by your car's manufacturer.
Remember that small changes in your driving habits and vehicle maintenance can add up to significant fuel savings over time. Additionally, saving fuel is not only cost-effective but also helps reduce your carbon footprint and contribute to a cleaner environment.
Gratis Diens Kwotasie
Service and Repairs to Petrol and Diesel Cars
Engine ECU Management
Peter Tune Up & Repairs
Google Search
Peter Tune Up & Repairs
We Service and Repairs all Makes of Cars
and LDV's...In Roodepoort Area.
We make use of expensive diagnose
scanners and oscilloscope tools.
Repairs Services Diagnose
Services, Repairs
Petrol and Diesel Engines  Major/Minor
car services
Brakes and braking system
Cambelts & tensioners
Gearbox & Diff
Clutch replacements
Power Steering repairs
Engine Computer Management 
Computer system
Airbags - Reset
ABS Brakes- Reset
System reset
Gas and smoke
Print-out report
Trailer Tester
Test the trailer,caravan and motorcar wiring
circuit according (S A B S)
standard. And much more..
Top Downloads:
Alternator-Starter manual

Important Videos:
Trailer Tester

Websites Related To Peter Tune Up:
Peter Tune Up - Blog
Power Generator Solutions
Truth Seekers